Bath and Beauty (58) Books and Games (47) Books (25) Games (20) Condoms and Dams (16) DVDs (2) Enhancers (52) Furniture (3) Gifts (56) Health (13) Kegel Exercisers (9) Lubrication (46) Oil-based (1) Silicone & Hybrids (5) Water-Based (13) Water-Based Flavoured (27) Massage (69) Novelties (29) Penetrators (107) Anal Toys (41) Harnesses & Attachments (23) Luxury Vibrators (26) Non-vibrating dildos (23) Vibrators (68) Sensation Play (66) Sexy Wear (30) Stimulators (76) Bullets & Clitoral Toys (42) C-rings (15) Male Masturbation Toys (7) Workshops (0)
A monthly update on workshops, classes & events held at Positive Passions. Enter your email below to subscribe.
Top Ten Valentines Gift Ideas Cooking with loveBenefits of Massage Oil Single on valentines..... Vegan lovin Getting to the bottom of it. Benefits of pole dancing Creating Change Through Postive Thinking Beauty of Human Form Extra Shopping day (This Sunday) Ways to a healthy happy Prostate Looking for some saucy Christmas gifts? Passionate Playthings Party Open House! - %10 Off!Artisan Expo & Appreciation DayEVENT - Karen K. Innes Art ReceptionEVENT - PULSE... Sensual Ecstatic Dance for WomenEVENT- Make Your Own Body Care Products with Wood's Body GoodsProduct Review - Lelo GigiProduct Review - Fun Factory Stronic EinsGlistening Giveaway!What makes them SUPERfoods?Shaman's Shadow Yoga with Nikolai WanderingtreeBig Basket Giveaway!Sleek. Modern. Safe. Cute. The Evolution of Sex Toys!The Secret Ingredient is Love
11 Ways to use the We-Vibe!
How many ways can you use the We-Vibe? Lots! This is a versatile toy for solo and partnered use. Let us share some of these great ways we’ve found to use American’s most popular sex toy!
*To celebrate sexual and gender diversity, this article will use “vulva” and “penis” instead of “woman” and “man.”
What is the We-Vibe?
We-Vibe is a unique vibrating stimulator toy shaped liked a “C.” It’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and is wireless and hands-free. There’s an ultra-quiet small vibrating bullet in each end, and they pulse in synch. There are 2 constant vibration modes (low and high), and 7 pulsing rhythm modes. We-Vibe is rechargeable, you plug it in to the wall and it charges overnight. We-Vibe currently sells in versions II and III, but both may be used the same way.
How can you use the We-Vibe?
How many ways can you think of? As with any sex toy, your imagination is the only limit! Positive Passions staff have enjoyed discovering many ways to use the We-Vibe II.
Hygiene: Since the We-Vibe is made of 100% silicone, it is completely non-porous and you don’t need to worry about bacteria soaking into the soft surface. That means that it is safe to use in both the vagina and the anus, as long as you use an antibacterial Toy Cleaner to wash off surface bacteria before switching from the anus to the vagina.
1. Couple’s toy during intercourse (Vulva & Penis, Vulva & Dildo) – this is the way the We-Vibe was primarily designed to be used. The slightly smaller, ridged end is worn about 1.5 inches inside the vagina, tucked up at an angle against the highly sensitive G-spot area. The slightly larger end is worn on the outside of the body against the clitoris. Now, your partner’s penis, fingers, or a dildo can go inside the vagina underneath the vibrating end – giving great vibrations to you both! The highly sensitive tip of the penis will enjoy the vibrations of the internal end, and with every thrust, the G-spot gets a nice tap and the clitoris enjoys constant hands-free vibration during sex!
2. Vibrating Penis/Dildo Ring (all) – for great sensations along the base of the penis and against the clitoris or lips of the vulva, try hanging the We-Vibe in an upside-down U shape over the base of a penis or dildo. Now with every thrust, the sensitive lips are in contact with both vibrators, and if on a penis, those who enjoy shaft vibration have a pleasant tingle!
3. Vulva Toy – Masturbation & Foreplay: Using the larger end as a handle, move the smaller end in and out of the vagina in a gentle (or firmer!) stroking motion. This will stimulate all the sensitive nerve endings right at the opening of the vagina. Use the larger end for clitoral massage. Or, for even more fun, use both ends of the We-Vibe to stimulate the clitoris, perhaps one vibrator on each side of the clitoris and rub them together, or use both ends in a gentle pinching motion to stimulate the inner lips (labia).
4. Penis Toy – Masturbation & Foreplay: With lots of water-bases lubricant (try Waterslide or O My) place the We-vibe on either side of the penis. Stroke the penis shaft up and down on your favourite vibration setting, or rub in a circular motion around or underneath the coronal ridge (the ridge of the head of the penis).
5. Anal Toy (all) – Masturbation, Foreplay & During Sex: For beginners or experienced anal-players, use the smaller end of the We-Vibe inside the anus. The opening of the anus has many sensitive nerve endings – this is true for all genders! Try moving the toy gently in and out, or leave it in place. For the vulva: hold the upper vibrator as a type of handle, and move the smaller, lower end inside the anus. For the penis: wear the smaller vibrating end inside the anus, and place the larger vibrating end underneath the balls for a unique sensation. Now, the penis can go inside some fun area!
6. Ultimate Cunnilingus Toy (Vulva): For intensely arousing sensations, wear the larger end of the We-Vibe inside the vagina and the smaller end inside the anus! Then, proceed to receive incredible oral sex – your partner can use their tongue on your clitoris and lips. (Put a condom on top of the larger end if you are worried about getting moisture inside the charging port). What a great way to start a night of pleasure!
7. Fellatio with double or triple the fun! (Penis): On the low setting, place the We-Vibe on either side of the balls. Now receive great head! Or, using the We-Vibe as an anal and balls toys, insert the smaller end anally and have the larger end under the balls. Again, proceed to enjoy great oral sex with an extra two areas being stimulated!
8. Enhance Anal Sex (Vulva & Penis, Vulva & Dildo): Wear the We-Vibe as in way #1, with the larger end on the clitoris and the smaller end inside the vagina. Now, enjoy anal sex with a penis or dildo. You or your partner can massage the clitoris with the vibrating end with a free hand. The penis and balls will even be able to slightly feel the vibrations!
9. Underneath a Strap-On Harness (Vulva): Wear the We-Vibe as in way #1, with the larger end on the clitoris and the smaller end inside the vagina. Now, wear your favourite strap-on harness as you normally would, on top of the pelvis with the clitoral end of the We-Vibe underneath. The harness should still fit almost flush with your pubic mound because of the We-Vibe’s low profile! (Try it with our New Comer’s Harness Kit, Vibrating Corset Harness Kit, or Universal Harness)
10. Vibrating panties – without the panty! (Vulva): Since the We-Vibe is so quiet, and has such a low profile, you can try wearing it on top of the clitoris and inside the vagina for double, discreet vibrations when you’re brunching with friends or with your lover for a night on the town! Think…the theatre…restaurant….cafe….shopping! Just make sure the We-Vibe has been charging for a full 24-hours before hand so you get the maximum battery life during your outing.
11. Clitoris fun x 2! (Vulva & Vulva): Use the We-Vibe to rock 1 vagina and 2 clitorises at the same time! One partner on the bottom, wearing the We-vibe vaginally with the clitoral end outside the body, and the other partner straddling on top, or facing, side by side. Press the clitorises together with the We-Vibe end between, and bump and grind your way to double ecstasy! Try moving back and forth, or rotating your hips in tiny circles.
Bite Sized says
"For the proper use of this tool check our Bitesizedseries.com!"
posted on: March 10, 2013 5:13 PM
"Just got the We-Vibe and i love it so cool"
posted on: March 27, 2013 1:19 AM
"read elsewhere to NOT use this inside anal because it can be sucked in? true or not? dying to try it in the ass but worried after reading that. thanks"
posted on: June 29, 2013 1:29 PM
"Hi , I have miss place the charger for we vibe 2 while moving, does any one know the amp/volt rating for the charger or vibe2? Thanks."
posted on: December 11, 2013 7:03 PM
Share Your Comments
5:00-10:00pm Boudoir Mini-photo shoot
Friday, March 7th 2014
10:00am Yoga for Thrivers
Saturday, March 8th 2014
11:00-5:00pm Energy and the Self
Sunday, March 9th 2014
10:00am Yoga for Thrivers
11:00-5:00pm Energy and the Self
This 6 hour, experiential workshop will introduce you to what energy feels like and how it moves through the body. Begin to understand how to recognize energy blockages as well as how to move through and release them. Utilize practical tools and your own belief systems to improve well-being in your life.
7-9:30PM Balance Within Training
This intensive course will teach you the Balance Within approach to energy reading and awareness with Celeste Lemieux. Learn to access intuition and act as a channel for higher energy to heal and help others. Three 2.5 hour evening classes and a full-day six hour class will take you to a level of self-mastery and professional mastery that will allow you to facilitate these sessions for others. After 20 documented treatments, you will be certified as a Balance Within Practitioner. $450 (1month course) Assessment Treatment Included Classes held at 300 3rd Ave. S. 306-651-7227
5:30-6:30pm Shaman's Shadow Yoga - Lady Niguma
Lady Niguma was a yogini (female practitioner of yoga), who lived in India roughly one thousand years ago. She was the partner of Master Naropa, the yogi who brought yoga to Tibet around the eleventh century.
5:30-6:30pm Energy Yoga
Yoga Asana was designed to open up the chakra centres within the body in order to move and release stagnant energies within. In this class you will experience energy "assists" in this open state to help release that which no longer serves your higher good. Nick will begin with a more "Yang" style yoga to build up heat and get the heart pumping, then follow with slower "Yin" style postures while Celeste moves through energy assists as you surrender into the posture. Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm $10 drop in. Come early, maximum 8 people per class. Register to guarantee your spot. 306-651-7227
7:00pm PULSE: Sensual Ecstatic Dance
8:00pm Speed Dating 35+
A fun and easy way to have up to 15 dates in one evening! Age Demographic of 35 and up. 8:00pm-9:00pm. Tired of online dating, or the bar scene? Try speed dating! Speed dating is not only fun, it's also easy and rejection-free! Here at Positive Passions, we've created a safe, respectful environment in which everyone can relax and be themselves, without fear of rejection. Enjoy the evening, while being able to take a really good look at other seeking singles in your age demographic. Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Please contact us to register. Cost is $10 per person
7:00 - 9:00 pm Re Charge Your Soul Meditation Level 1
11:00-5:00pm Energy and Another
Day 2 of this experiential workshop series will introduce you to the ethics of sharing energy and how to utilize conscious connection to improve the relationships in your life. Learn how to recognize energy blockages within your relationships as well as how to move through and release them. Utilize practical tools and your own belief systems to improve well-being in your life. We will learn how to utilize this energy to improve physical, emotional and spiritual health and remove blockages that restrict us from fully enjoying our life. Also included in this workshop is information on sex and sexuality in practical terms and how it relates to Tantra. Lastly, information and tools on how to incorporate all of this in a connection or relationship with another will be introduced.
8:00pm Speed Dating < 35
A fun and easy way to have up to 15 dates in one evening! Age Demographic of 35 and under. 8:00pm-9:00pm. Tired of online dating, or the bar scene? Try speed dating! Speed dating is not only fun, it's also easy and rejection-free! Here at Positive Passions, we've created a safe, respectful environment in which everyone can relax and be themselves, without fear of rejection. Enjoy the evening, while being able to take a really good look at other seeking singles in your age demographic. Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Please contact us to register. Cost is $10 per person
11:00-3:00pm Sexual Considerations of Energy
Day 3 of this series will offer practical applications of energy to help improve your intimate and sexual connections.
Reiki with Jackie Jenson
7:00pm Balance Within Practice
Practice the skills you have learnt in our Balance Within Training
7:00-9:00 pm Health Care Professionals Evening
7:00pm Couple's Connection
Come to this 3 hour workshop to learn techniques to help enhance your love and sex life. You will learn how to increase your sensuality and confidence by connecting with your breath and body through yoga and use all 5 senses to honour the divine in yourself and build intimacy with your partner. Learn techniques that improve conscious communication and increase pleasure and satisfaction for both of you. Whether you are in a new or long term relationship, this workshop is perfect for a "Date Night" or other special occasion. This 3 hour workshop will : Enhance your love and sex life Increase your sensuality and self confidence Improve communication Build intimacy with your partner Teach you how to connect with breath and body Discuss techniques to increase pleasure and satisfaction within your relationship March 6th and April 14th (6-10pm) $90 per couple (group) *Regular $150 per couple (private) Call 306-651-7227 to register in advance
8:00pm Playing The Role
Playing the Role